2019 will mark my 10th year photographing weddings! In celebration, I am choosing one super awesome couple getting married in 2019 to receive FREE wedding photography + bouquet made by Odd Flowers*!
If you've checked out my work and think we would be a good fit, please enter!
The free package will include:
- Up to 8 hours of digital wedding photography coverage – additional hours and film packages are available for a fee).
- A minimum of 250 high-resolution, print-ready images that will be available on a custom web-based photo album.
- Complimentary engagement session within the Seattle area.
- One custom bouquet by Odd Flowers.
To enter, couples must do the following:
3. Fill out the form on this page! I will send you my information on my packages + FAQ.
- Wedding Date + Location
- Tell me about yourselves! Quirks? Interests? What are you two envisioning for the wedding and what makes your wedding unique?
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date for entries is November 1st, 2018.
- Wedding must take place between January 1st, 2019 and December 31st, 2019.
- The wedding can take place anywhere in the world.
- Any transportation costs outside a 100 mile round-trip from Seattle (+ accommodation if needed) must be covered by the winners.
- Complimentary engagement session must take place between November 1st, 2018 and May 31st, 2019.
- Winners must be willing to be featured online and/or in print and the images of the winner may be used in the press.
- Winners will be notifed one week after the closing date.
- *Winners for the custom bouquet by Odd Flowers must be within the Seattle area.
I will also be offering 10% off any of my wedding packages to any couples that enter to win the competition that are not selected but still wish to book me! To be eligible for this discount, please mention 10 Year Anniversary when booking. *Wedding agreement must be signed before December 31, 2018.
Win Free Wedding Photography -
Aya Tiffany Sato 10 Year Anniversary Contest
- We want to book you! Can we still enter? Absolutely. Signing a wedding agreement will secure your date with me. I will ask those that have entered to hold on submitting deposits until the winner is announced.
- Do you work with a second shooter? Yes! You may request a 2nd shooter at an additional charge.