My name is pronounced like papaya. Aya. Aya Papaya.
I live & work out of Seattle, Washington. Current day job in the craft beer industry.
Works have been featured in publications such as The New York Times, NPR, Sportswear International, International Traditional Film Photography Society, Spin Magazine, and AP Magazine. I have shown my work across several cities, ranging from Seattle, Denver, Chicago, and DC. I am also a published children's book illustrator.
I love lists. Here is a list of things I love:
- Shooting and collecting Polaroid & film cameras.
- Beer! IPAs and Sours/Wilds are my favorite.
- Hockey; particularly the Colorado Avalanche, even though they've mostly been a letdown for the past few seasons.
- Traveling frequently.
- Red pandas!! And cats (even though I am allergic to them)!
- Electronic music. Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, and Boards of Canada are always in rotation.
Looking for a wedding photographer? I'm your girl! Really. I'd love to chat! I am also available for travel.
Questions, comments, or factoids about cats can be sent here: email@example.com
Special acknowledgements to Corey Embring for second shooting. Some of his images appear on this website.